Yields 2 pizzas
Pizza Crust Ingredients
Pizza Toppings Ingredients
1. Combine all of the ingredients, and knead until well mixed.
2. Sprinkle some olive oil on your hands, and very lightly rub the top of the dough.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 30-40 minutes.
1. Preheat grill and pizza stone to 600°F.
2. Divide dough into two.
3. Stretch pizza dough on a floured surface, and spread with approx. 1⁄4 cup Marinara sauce.
4. Top with shallots, green bell peppers and garlic.
5. Sprinkle 1 1⁄2 cups cheese over pizza, then generously top with chicken and sliced peaches.
6. Sprinkle a little more cheese on top.
7. Move pizza to the pizza stone and grill for 7- 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden. Cooking time may be more or less depending on the thickness of your dough.
8. Remove from grill and then sprinkle some more BBQ sauce on top. Enjoy!