- 1 ¼ Cups Gold Tequila (Jose Cuervo)
- 1 Cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 3-4 tbsp. Sugar
- 8 Cups Crushed Ice
- 3 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 6 Lime Wedges
- Combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar and ice in a blender, blending until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread the salt on a plate.
- Moisten the rim of margarita glasses with tequila.
- Dip the rims of the glasses into salt.
- Pour margaritas into glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
*This recipe is good for six margaritas.