- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the hazelnut spread, butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring well until melted.
- Pour the Chex Mix and the hazelnuts into a large bowl, and add the melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir very well until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Pour the powdered sugar into the bowl, and toss with your hands until the mixture is well coated.
- Store in a Ziplock bag in a cool, dry place.
**Caution: It’s so good, it doesn’t last long!**